VP Platform Services : 0000DPG7
External Job Title: VP Platform Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
- The jobholder is responsible for managing all systems and digital technology platforms used in Wealth Development business in the capacity of Subject Matter Expert (SME) from business side and to ensure that these system platform support in delivering business objectives.
- To lead the digital agenda for wealth and to work with relevant stakeholders (local and/or global/regional) including digital teams (local/regional) to implement new system and/or digital technology platforms and/or carry out enhancements to existing system/digital platform, so as to meet business requirements. This will include outlining business requirement, design specifications from business side, building test cases, undertaking testing and supporting staff/customer service team post deployment.
- To liase with IT Team (local and/or global/regional) in case any issue is identified with any of these system platform and ensure resolution is provided with no or negligible impact to business.
- To manage Area Technology Plan (ATP) for wealth business by liaising with stakeholders (local and/or global/regional) to outline system requirements for India wealth business, securing prioritization and allocation of budget by group. In the course of business, if any system enhancement requirement arises, to liaise with stakeholders to secure budget and resource allocation.
- To participate and support in IT Teams initiatives to ensure system platforms and system infrastructure are up to date by undertaking health checks and testing from business side.
- To help various stakeholders in extracting/providing data from wealth systems for the purpose of business performance tracking, reporting, opportunity identification, etc. and ensuring that access to data is managed appropriately.
- Build/Review and implement processes pertaining to system platforms upon implementation/enhancement. Support product team in building/reviewing new/existing processes that are impacted due to system implementation/enhancements.
- To undertake training for users so that they know how to use the system in the right way and derive value out of it. Provide support to frontline and back office colleagues with regard to providing guidance and resolving queries pertaining to system platforms. Also, prepare user manuals and ensure appropriate documentation is in place.
- Responsible for providing support / participating in any audit undertaken by internal/external auditors with regard to wealth systems and/or wealth operations. To undertake activities to ensure any audit findings are duly addressed and closed.
- As Third Party Engagement Manager (TPEM) for wealth business, have oversight of wealth management operations outsourced to GSCs, so as to ensure requirements under INM Outsourcing policy are met. Act as point of contact between business product team and Service Delivery/GSC counterparts to ensure business needs are delivered.
- A post-graduate with 8-10 years’ work experience out of which 5-7 years should be in wealth management/mutual fund space.
- Experience of project management, systems implementation and implementation of digital technology initiatives in wealth management space will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in the operational, technology and processing dimensions of advice processes, fulfillment and client servicing, platform development.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of mutual funds, mutual fund operations and wealth management business.
- Strong track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change.
- Strong leadership, managerial, strategic planning, organisational, decision-making, problem-solving, communications, analytical, interpersonal, motivational, negotiation, project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Strong business acumen and ability to continually make trade-off decisions and build consensus
- Able to operate effectively in a complex matrix driven environment.
- Able to influence, engage and lead in a positive, inspiring manner
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 17-Oct-2019, 08:05:20 Unposting Date
: 24-Oct-2019, 18:29:00
Short Description Looking for Mes Engineer/Proficy Cimplicity Proficy Plant Application Proficy_Mumbai...
Capgemini - Borivli, Maharashtra - beBee
Short Description Qualifications Job Responsibilities End to End Recruitment 4yrs to 6yrs Mumbai Job...
Capgemini - Borivli, Maharashtra - beBee