Systems Support AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
Candidate will be part of support team, which is the primary point of contact for all developers who will be using DevOps tools. Team will be responsible in engaging senior engineers and will be providing support of access management for CI/CD tool chain.
- Primary responsibility of monitoring and assessing potential impact of events.
- Communicate and coordinate with Application, Engineering teams in resolving all critical/major issues.
- Monitor/Coordinate with desired parties in engaging the resources.
- Handling access management tickets related to Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, uDeploy tools.
- Able to use analytics tools such as MS Excel, and able to do simple reporting queries from reporting tools/sites
- Produce accurate communications during major, critical events.
- Excellent listening skills and be able to take down notes both technical and non-technical information.
- Must be able to work independently, within a team dynamics.
- Willing to work in different shifts 16 * 7 (rotation)
- Experience of about 2 to 3 years in the areas of DevOps/Monitoring.
- Real time experience in handling issues related to Applications.
- Good knowledge in DevOps process.
- Working experience in handling access management tasks for DevOps Tool chain.
- Good understanding of SCM concepts in UNIX, Windows environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and willing to own things from end to end.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Good knowledge in DevOps Tools, Monitoring.
- Fair understanding of ITIL, SDLC concepts.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are...
Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed to bringing passion...
Cigna - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee