Systems QA AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
You will work as part of Digital Channels Quality Engineering Automation team. You will be closely interacting with automation engineers in building new frameworks and automation solutions.
- Lead cutting edge initiatives in in QA automation space like Service virtualization, transformation to BDD and secure DevOps .
- Lead Automation/Regression teams by leading from the front.
- Bring new automation capabilities , build POCs, drive and enhance the existing frameworks
- Build, mentor and sustain a high performing selenium automation team.
- Drive team and process improvements through selenium automation, Service and Data virtualization.
- Collaborate with US automation architects and technology managers to drive automation efficiencies
- Mentor/grow individual SMEs in automation frameworks, design skills, debugging etc.
- Work cross team & collaborate with Developers, Testers, Technology Managers to ensure robust and scalable automation tools and frameworks.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent and should have minimum 8 years of industry experience in software testing.
- Extensive experience on testing frameworks like TestNG , Junit.
- Experience in tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Extensive experience in implementing object oriented programming techniques and developing frameworks like Page Object Model and Page Factory implementation.
- Should have strong Java coding and troubleshooting capabilities,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Selenium, Java, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Service Virtualization, Dev Ops
• Strong domain knowledge in digital channels and digitization will be added advantage
• Good exposure of Retail/Community Banking domain
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the...
IBM - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee
Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is...
MICROSOFT - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee