At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is based in Bangalore, India and is an important part of Boeing engaged in the development of advanced aerospace and aviation technologies, products and services. We have an immediate opening for an experienced business operations professional to support one of the growing BUs in BIETC. This role will report to the leader of the group.
Summary of accountabilities is as follows, but not limited to:
- Applies knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations and standard best practices to create informational or technical materials (e.g. proposals, briefings, management reviews, newsletters, status reports, technical papers, brochures) for customers, partners, suppliers and Boeing employees
- Supports leadership in coordinating and compiling briefings and utilizes appropriate technologies to enable global interaction/collaboration.
- Under general supervision works with organizational leaders to develop and implement plans and objectives (e.g. long-range strategies organizational goals objectives and initiatives) to meet requirements.
- Acts as key interface point to internal teams (e.g. Procurement, Training, IT, Finance, facility, HR, Quality, Staffing, Communication etc.) to ensure business requirements are met optimally. Help with inputs regarding process improvement / content creation where required.
- Contributes by gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources which serve as useful data points for key leadership decisions.
- Leads internal projects of moderate scope and complexity and ensures all requirements are met. Contributes to the development and maintenance of the project schedule and budget; assists in monitoring and tracking execution of the plan and communicates status of the plan.
- Works with Engineering managers to create and maintain certain generic team documents.
- Assists in Organizing the logistics and facilitation of large meetings/events.
- Leads/assists planning and execution of employee-related activities and initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction and morale
- Strong background and demonstrated experience in Project Management, including ability to understand the impact/ ROI of any decision
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with various project teams and functional teams in an organization
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project tools and web-designing tools.
- Some familiarity with Strategic Planning would be preferred
- Self-starter with high level of organizationaland influencing skills
- Comfortable with handling multiple data sets, performing various kinds of analyses using MS Excel, deriving insights and generating reports.
- Adept at making creative and compelling charts (with minimal supervision) that could be presented to very senior leadership
- Results driven and a strong team player
- 9+ years of experience .
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (a degree in management would be a plus).
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee