At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated Software Engineers. You will be part of the Boeing Avionics Team and will focus on software utilities’ development. In this position you will develop requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for our product lines. Software development will include integration of software components into a fully functional software system.
•Utilize modern object oriented computer programming techniques and agile programming methodologies
•Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system
•Requires experience across the software development lifecycle: architecture, design, code, integration and test
• Document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for cloud based web applications
• Knowledge of object oriented analysis and design methods, with coding experience in Java
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
• Java and XML Technologies (Java 8/9/10, JAXB, BaseX)
• Web Applications/Services (Spring Boot/REST)
• Databases (both NoSQL and RDBMS) – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Graph DB, Mongo DB
• Micro service Architecture and Design
• Cloud Native Java Development (Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, S3, RabbitMQ)
• Functional testing frameworks and tools – Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkins
• Strong skills with Linux/UNIX development and deployment environments
• Experience with performance tuning and scaling distributed cloud based applications.
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
• Atlassian Suite familiarity (Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
• Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders of different backgrounds and skill levels
• Proficient in Agile software development methodologies
• Strong inclination to learn new technologies, techniques and tools and coach members of the team if required.
• Ability to develop community of practices to facilitate discussions with technical team to drive improvements and efficiencies
• Experience in Aerospace domain will be preferred but is not mandatory.
• Experience with DO178C/DO330 or Safety Critical Software will be preferred.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
•Bachelor's or Master’s degree with11 to16 Years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee