Site Manager - Service India
IN,Chennai|Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker|Full-Time | ID: 3673
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas' core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Service Operations, Service IND, Planning & Resource Pool
To manage all O&M activities at designated Customer Service center(s), deliver contractual obligations. Ensure HSE & All statutory requirements including local bodies
- To handle Commercial Management, Customer Management and Contract Management
- Ensure internal & Customer targets such as LPF, Safety, Availability monitor and report status
- To ensure safe and quality way of site operation through their site leaders
- Monitor and control expenses at regional level on total site expenses
- Oversee the activities of subcontractors' personnel and certify quality, quantity, completeness, billing, etc. as applicable; evaluate and report overall performance of subcontractors
- Man power planning, new sites & existing site capex & other expense planning, follow up with internal agencies like SCM, P&C IT, Technology for respective areas
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical)
- 12 - 18 years' experience in Engineering or operations of wind energy facilities or equivalent for other electric generation plants and/or high voltage transmission lines and substations
- Local language is mandatory (Gujarati)
- Knowledge of maintenance, service & repair, Knowledge of spare parts, Items that are most likely to cause failure, parts frequently requiring replacement, Analytical ability, Root cause analysis, Quality(as applicable), etc.
- Skills in large team / man power handling for effective utilization, Experience in Wind energy / Power industry will be advantageous
What we offer
You'll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth.
Join Vestas and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
For additional information on the position, please contact Karthick at 044-66088018
Work Location: Gujarat
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
You will be responsible forthe efficient running ofthe department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate...
Hyatt Regency Chennai - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee
Position Summary: The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for : Improving supplier quality , delivery,...
Emerson Electric - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee