Senior Test Engineer - Service Assurance-190016G4
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Distill multiple varied data sources into test patterns, test case
improvements, and test data requirements based on user stories and
acceptance criteria, including fleet usage data, customer usage
patterns, service requests, and customer feedback.
data-driven requirements for automated testing, emphasizing feature
function, service excellence, monitoring, performance, resiliency,
scalability, and reliability, specifying both positive and negative
* Define quality metrics to be utilized during development, testing and deployment to assess service quality.
Drive and evolve the development roadmap for automated test suites for
the ERP product family, including new features and growth of automation
test coverage, based on the input above.
* Partner with the service
development team to influence architectural direction, long-term
investments, and culture change to support service monitoring,
telemetry, and automated testing inside the service.
* Work with
service development, release engineering, and automated test architects
to define and evolve test case placement in the CI/CD flow.
Continually evaluate existing test coverage and automation frameworks,
identifying requirements for redesign, replacement, reusability, and
improvement in efficiency and performance.
* Work with the automated test engineers to prioritize test defects based on business and technical risks.
Participate in functional and technical feature design reviews, to
drive service instrumentation requirements that enable automated
* Additional Responsibilities for more senior Service Assurance Engineers :
* Include executive input, technology touch-point failures, SaaS
strategic initiatives, and other escalated channels in the data sources
* Work with service leadership to identify areas of
potential duplication and collaboration, drive testing dependencies, and
communicate testing plans and concerns.
* Work with service
reliability architects and service owners to identify broad testing gaps
with respect to operation parameters, e.g. template changes,
instrumentation results, outages, feature throughput mandates, etc.
* Own the development roadmap for automated test suites for the ERP product family.
Skills and Qualifications:
7+ years of industry experience with enterprise applications,
preferably spanning one or more of product management, development and
· Knowledge of testing methodologies, the testing pyramid
(i.e., Unit, Integration, UI, E2E, etc.), and how they are applied in a
· Familiar with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
· Experience with Agile software development practices.
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and
senior management to collect requirements, describe software product
features, technical designs, and product strategy, as well as
participate in resolution of customer escalations and sensitive customer
· Experience gathering and transforming business
requirements, market needs, and fleet data, including scalability,
reliability, performance, etc., into a successful product test strategy.
· Deep domain knowledge in one or more of financial services, project management, and/or higher education.
· Leadership, autonomy and business acumen in fast-paced environments – proven ability to :
o Make sound decisions.
o Deliver on commitments.
o Handle multiple competing priorities.
o Motivate and lead cross-functional teams.
· Ability to work creatively and analytically using data-driven decision-making to improve customer experience.
Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication
skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative,
· Self–motivated and self-driven, continuously learning and capable of working independently.
· BS/MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
: Product Development
: Regular Employee Hire
Project Manager, GSC's : 0000DO9Z Description GCB 6 Some Careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking...
HSBC - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee
AVP Change & Transformation, GSC's : 0000DO37 Description GCB 5 Some Careers grow faster than others. If...
HSBC - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee