Senior Technology SpecialistWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers.
About the Role
Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues application or system problems.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
• 6+ years of hands on development experience in a Java/J2EE based software stack
• 6+ years of demonstrated experience with SQL and Oracle databases
• 4+ years of demonstrated experience with the Eclipse IDE
• 4+ years of demonstrated experience with web services technologies and XML
• 4+ years of demonstrated experience with one or more DAO framework, Spring-JDBC, Hibernate
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience with JUnit, Inversion of Control
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience with CSS, Java-Script, Angular and Ajax technologies
• 4+ years of demonstrated experience in developing testing scripts to ensure quality developments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Has recently and actively performed in a hands-on development role using Java technologies
• Has a complete understanding of the entire software development life cycle
• Has the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Market Skills and Certifications
Java Sun certifications, PCF / Microservices Certification
• Experience with authorization and authentication technologies
• Experience with enterprise design patterns and design methodologies
• Experience with LDAP and Wells Fargo Channel Secure technologies
• Experience with performance and load testing
• Experience in BCP and Disaster Recovery planning processes
• Experience developing applications based on the Servicing Technology Group Platform
• Experience with Cloud Foundry Technology
• Has a passion for software development
• Previous Wells Fargo experience
• Previous Bankruptcy / Foreclosure / Risk experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Certifications in Java related technologies
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee