Senior Project Manager(Job Number:
To support the relevant programme manager(s) in the successful Delivery of programmes/projects.
To plan and execute assigned tasks/activities withinthe allotted tolerance.
To streamline and allocate work packages to Deployment PMs and/or 3rd parties.
To monitor - control progress and manage RAID.
To produce – update required reports and dashboards
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• To support the programme manager(s) from the Gate 0 initial assessment, to Launch, Delivery and Closure.
To produce/contribute tothe production of required reports: PPM Tool, Delivery Tracker, Milestones’ Map; RAID, Finance Records, HLPlanect.
• To streamline deliverables; set up tolerances (Scope, Time, Budget, Quality, Risks and Benefits); specify Change Control and RAIDmanagement Governance; agree/enforce RACI and Escalations Matrixes
• Responsible for the successful executionof activities/work packages under his/her direct control
Accountable for the monitoring & controlof the successful execution of activities/work packages assigned to Deployment PMs, OpCos, 3rd Parties ect
• To comply with and enforce PMO Governance: Budget, CAPEX Spend, OPEX Spend/Savings; GRNs Targets, Reports requirements, Share Point
To follow relevant guidelines and processes: Procurement Model, Trade Control, Assets Transfer, Logistics& Storing, OPEX recording; Colos Requests, Transmission Requests; C20s, CRQ.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in telecommunications industry in Network Build/Operate, Worldwide.
Good understating of Transmission, Data and Internet technologies and main vendors used within Vodafone.
• Strong knowledge of Prince2, MSP. ITL Proven track record of utilisation of such methodologies in managing, programmes and projects
• Results’ orientated and high Customers’ focused: “will do attitude”
• Resolute, resilient and excellent trouble-shooter with proven track record of achievinggoals in fast paced and multidiscipline environments
• Strong team player, accustomed of working in multicultural, multilingual large teams
Key performance indicators
• Keep Delivery of programmes and projects within agreed tolerances (Scope, Time, Budget, Quality, Risks and Benefits)
• Meet GRN phasing and OPEX Saving targets
• Adhere to PMO Governance
No direct reports
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degreelevel qualification in telecommunications, engineering, computer science or related discipline or 7+ years’ experience in similar role (Telecom PM)
• Basic understanding of Transmission, IPBB/MSP and Internet networks’ architectures
• PMP and/or Prince2 and/or MSP and/or ITL certifications
• Good working knowledge of Share Point and
MS Office suite including Viso and MSProject
• Desirable: advanced skill in Excel
• Desirable: good working knowledge of Programme Office Practice and Governance
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in...
JW Marriott Hotel Pune - Pune, Maharashtra - beBee
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful...
The Westin Pune Koregaon Park - Pune, Maharashtra - beBee