QA SpecialistWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
Functional and automation tester with proven experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing
- Translate user requirements & product features into testing requirements
- Contribute to test plan documents & write test procedures
- Document test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents
- Execute test cases & report test results
- Raise defects in defect tracking tool
- Contribute to metrics collection & status reporting
- Exposed to Onsite/Offshore model & can articulate to state side partners
- Follow the defined QA process
- Flexible to work in split shifts (2PM to 11PM) & stretch when needed
- Self-reliant, can handle own deliverables independently & communicate on day-to-day tasks without hand holding
Essential Qualifications :
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent with strong understanding of the SDLC & Testing life cycle
- Strict adherence to timelines & focus on deliverables
- Excellent understanding of defect life cycle & defect tracking tool (HP ALM, etc)
- Knowledge of databases/SQL & able to write queries with exposure to DB testing
- Hands-on experience in developing automation scripts using QTP/Selenium/any other tool
- Develop, maintain & execute automation scripts in Quality Center as per QA Standards by collaborating with technology & business counterparts in U.S.
- Good experience in Automation Tool & should be able to efficiently & develop new functions, debug functions
- Good analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills & should be a good team player
- Strong oral & written communication skills
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services domain will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Risk Management products/projects preferred
- Exposure to other testing flavors such as Database/Web Services/ETL will be an added advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from micro-architecture, high level design to synthesis, timing and power to...
INTEL - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee
The world is a big place and Marriott Executive Apartments offers corporate apartments in the biggest and best cities...
Marriott Executive Apartments Hyderabad - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee