IN, Chennai | Team Leader | Full-Time | ID: 5885
Product Value Chain is part of Power Solutions, which is where new product ideas and technologies are developed, matured, tested and improved. To put it short, Vestas Power Solutions are the cornerstone of Vestas - we are shaping the future of modern products.
Power SolutionsPlant & Hybrid SolutionsProduct Value Chain
Product Value Chain is a small dedicated team responsible for Value Chain Feasibility studies and Input Signal Management (ISM). For ISM we are responsible for securing customer optimized products.
- Facilitate local counterpart for no-standard product development and operation
- Project management of the local team, including the different work stream project managers
- Steer and engage with relevant stakeholders along the value chain
- Facilitate necessary alignment between stakeholders and the project team
- Have the overall responsibility of planning activities for all sub teams and stages including and Risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Develop performance baselines, build decision scenarios and perform cost evaluation
- Align resources across different work stream in cooperation with the local management
- Be the first level interface to local management
- Act under guidance and technical leadership of the overall program management in Denmark
- Commercial and operational integration of business potential
- Support cross functional strategic initiatives
- Deliver Value Chain Excellence
- Min. 5 year Project Management/Product Management experience
- Experience with Business Excellence and/or Operational Excellence
- Knowledge of Supply chain management
- Understanding of change management
- Project management certification (IPMA, Prince2, etc.) is of advantage
- Atleast 3 years of experience in an intercultural environment
- Bring new thinking to challenge existing technology and processes & drive change across the organization.
- Excellent at building relationships across business units and communicating for influence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of commercial, operational and product design impact
- Understanding of financial impact of technology and product design
- Versed in financial terms and estimation
- Ability to balance details with holistic perspective
- Understanding of Value chain and the cost drivers within
- Capable of creating and share knowledge about Value Chain Cost
What We Offer:
We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. And the possibility to connect our solutions to our customers needs.
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai.
For additional information on the position, please contact Suganthi at 044-66088019
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
You will be responsible forthe efficient running ofthe department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate...
Hyatt Regency Chennai - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee
Position Summary: The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for : Improving supplier quality , delivery,...
Emerson Electric - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee