Process Consultant, GSC's : 0000DO8Z
Some Careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Service Centres
Our Global Service Centres are an integral part of Global Operations. Employees based there manage day-to-day customer transactions and processes for the global businesses. This may include transactions for our retail bank such as processing loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage applications, opening new accounts, and managing customer enquiries through contact centres and digital platforms.
Employees in the Global Service Centres also run and manage operations for commercial bank customers. This includes processing credit applications, facilitating payments and managing the import and export transactions that enable customers to protect and grow their businesses through international trade.
- The Collections team is an integral part of Credit Control Service team. Employees based there manage day-to-day customer transactions and processes for the global businesses. This may include collections for our retail bank such as loans, credit cards, and mortgage a, and managing customer enquiries through contact centers and digital platforms.
- Employees in the Collections teams also run and manage operations for Retail banking and Wealth Management global business. This includes curing delinquencies, rendering financial guidance and providing high quality customer.
- The process consultant’s key role is to oversee and direct process improvement teams to help achieve business goal. The primary objective for the process consultant is to provide the synergy for making breakthrough improvements possible. The process consultant acts as a catalyst for process owners and project managers to achieve defined improvement objectives and specific goals. To accomplish this objective, the process consultant is an internal process improvement consultant and leader of change. He/she must understand, but be independent of the work processes to provide unbiased direction to the process owners and project management team. The process consultant must focus on the process of process improvement as well as the results.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the “Process Consultant, GSC's”. In this role, you will :
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
Typical Targets and Measures
· Assists in the development of the process model process maps
· Assists in the identification and evaluation of processes
· Uses business process reengineering techniques to conduct process mapping reviews
· Recommend changes in policies and procedures during process reviews
· Assists in the identification and evaluation of processes Assists in setting the priorities of process improvement projects
· Ensures that process improvement objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established
· Assists in writing of “case study” documentation
· Provides guidance to sustain improvement changes
· Communicates key lessons learned and best practices from across process improvement projects within the organization and outside
· Stays up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques
· Prioritize the process improvement ideas and inputs the same to the project team
· Recommend changes in policies and procedures during process reviews
· Applies strategic and operational knowledge to ensure innovation concepts are both operationally feasible and financially viable
· Push and challenge the boundaries of the organization and technology to drive product improvements and user experience
· Value propositions for various stakeholders (end users, Operations, bank-wide)
· Usage of innovation techniques to make the work – Simpler, better, faster
· Meets the use case requirements
· Ability to produce relevant and acceptable case studies
Customers / Stakeholders
· Utilize customer, user and stakeholder feedback from various channels to build initiatives which drive high quality customer service.
· Constructively and continually challenges organizational norms, looks for creative solutions to deliver tangible improvements
· Works with relevant stakeholders to develop solutions to meet customer changing expectations
· Works with relevant colleagues to help transform the ideas into projects
· Increased collaboration between teams and functions
· Innovation propositions assessed robustly through insight garnered from supporting teams and stakeholders
Leadership & Teamwork
· Promotes pace and energy within the team and leads by example
· Supports other team member efforts where they have relevant experience and operates in a collaborative manner
· Builds professional relationships and networks with people in or outside the team as part of day-to-day work
· Seeks opportunities to work collaboratively across boundaries (e.g. with different teams, geographies, cultures etc.)
· Positive feedback from team
· Role modeling of values and leadership capabilities
· Open communication and teamwork with Global / Regional / local teams
· Disseminates best practices across countries / regions
· Constantly be a source of inspiration with new, bold ideas that push the limits of what we can do
· Team members able to contribute to the process consultancy and development and innovation value propositions
Additional Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
- The jobholder is required to work in an environment of significant ambiguity, with autonomy, dealing with major issues for which there is no clear solution whilst being able to provide judgment and clear direction.
- The jobholder has substantial autonomy and authority. The jobholder ensures that challenges are made focused on business success
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation.
- The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
- Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with entity management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
Knowledge & Experience /Qualifications (For the role – not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Able to analyze and read MI to derive observations and work on plan of actions accordingly
- Challenges all processes that impact our customers receiving the best possible experience
- Constructively and continually challenges organizational norms, looks for creative solutions to deliver tangible improvements
- Leads the development of new solutions to meet customer’s changing expectations
- Works or has worked in a customer management role with proven success
Works or has worked in specialized teams with an experience on the key activities description
Skills and Behavior:
- Able to have difficult conversations, clearly explains initiatives in sufficient detail to gain understanding, and the support of internal and external customers and partners
- Considered a ‘go to’ person, recognized as a role model internally and externally
- Credible across service areas, creates positive working environments, manages conflict
- Demonstrates high personal standards, able to identify positive behaviors in others
- Demonstrates consistent excellence in standards, behaviors, knowledge and skills
- Develops knowledge and skills of others to deliver objectives
- Experienced in influencing people, including people senior to their role
The number of position for this job is 1
- All applicants must have successfully completed their probation period.
- Employees must meet performance and behavioral standards as defined in the policy.
- All L6 & L7 applicants sh
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are...
Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed to bringing passion...
Cigna - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee