Are you looking for an opportunity to defend the productivity of millions worldwide against malicious individuals and organizations? Continually curious about innovative techniques and technologies in the rapidly developing landscape of information security? Obsessed with finding security solutions that solve hard problems and create better experiences for users and developers? So are we. M365 Security Engineering is the core security team for Microsoft 365's suite of services, including Office 365. We design, build, and operate security solutions that run at cloud scale to secure the world's largest commercial SaaS service. Our solutions enable engineers in Microsoft to build intelligent and differentiated services and products while meeting industry leading customer commitments and building customer trust.
Our vision is that building services and products that commercial and consumer customers can trust is something that any engineer at Microsoft should be able to do in a self-service way. We invest in key areas of security and compliance centrally so that teams can focus on building the next great app, using intelligence, automation, and extensibility to scale our ability to hold teams accountable for delivering secure and compliant products and services.
Our culture is inclusive, casual and high energy; our engineers come from diverse backgrounds, are passionate and loyal to coworkers and our products, and grounded in our customer needs. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth. Our bold mission is to defend the productivity of people and organizations at home, at school, and at work. Enabling teams at Microsoft to deliver trustworthy intelligent services people love to use to communicate, create, learn and work together, anywhere.
We are seeking a Group Engineering Manager for our Security Fundamentals team. In this role you will be responsible for the leadership of the software architecture, development and quality assurance for core security solutions. You will partner with product management and teams across the company to lead the ongoing innovation, adoption, and evolution of the services. We are looking for a leader with experience in information security, software development, and ability to guide the organization to achieve strategic goals.
- Provide leadership to the software engineering teams: security, compliance, architecture, design, development and quality assurance.
- Partner with Product Management and other teams in M365 to meet immediate and longer term security & compliance objectives.
- Manage the team to achieve target scope, schedule and cost objectives. Accomplish this while still supporting peer teams with the ultimate goal of quality products.
- Identify and create plan of action to hire and retain diverse & top talent, strengthen bench talent and succession plans within the software engineering teams.
- Lead a diverse team of senior engineering managers based out of multiple locations around the world, including regular international travel for site visits
Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the...
IBM - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee
Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is...
MICROSOFT - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee