Operational Risk ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Risk Services aligns to the Corporate services organization and supports the current, expected demand for business process risk management. The Risk Services team supports line of business risk management and the corporate risk management.
About the Role
The primary role of the Operational Risk Consultant 4 (ORC 4) will be to support the TRMO front line Issues Management oversight (IMO) function at EGS global in-house centers. IMO p rovides oversight of the first line of defense technology issue management program and fulfills IRM responsibilities outlined in the Issue Management Policy. A successful candidate for this role will have the ability to comprehend technical issues, determine root cause and impacts, understand proposed remediation plans, articulate complex concepts in a clear manner, influence change and have the ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment with excellent communication skills.
A strong background in technology process and/or application risk assessment including control evaluation (may include internal/external audit experience), with a primary focus on providing oversight to the first line of defense's technology issue management program is desired.
- Providing guidance and best practices for identifying and documenting control gap issues and creation of remediation plans that include clear risk reduction
- Mature reporting processes for comprehensive, timely and accurate reporting to key stakeholders including senior management and/or risk and management committees
- Monitor issue management performance metrics to understand risk implications, providing credible challenge, as needed
- Validate/evaluate appropriateness, completeness, effectiveness and sustainability of corrective actions taken to address situations defined as issues
- Design and develop testing strategies, methodologies and analyses; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls
- Ensure front line business quality assurance processes around issues management are effective and working appropriately
- Collaborate with other independent risk management teams, for example, Enterprise Information Security, Compliance, Legal and other key risk partners as needed
- Actively participate in and drive the management of Technology front line and IRM teams' implementation plans for aligning to the Issue Management Policy as well as ongoing adherence
- Capture and escalate credible challenges
- Develop and execute IRM processes to review and approve requests for issue risk acceptances or due date extension
- Develop/deliver appropriate training to enhance issues management practices in the front line
- Create/maintain appropriate process documentation
- Ensure ongoing alignment to overarching authoritative sources: Technology Risk Management Functional Framework, Technology Risk Management Policy and Issue Management Policy.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- 8-10 years of experience in operational risk, IT systems security, compliance, business process management, or financial services, of which at least 4-5 years must include direct experience in operational risk (technology, information security, third party).
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions.
- Certification in Risk Management.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Full Stack Developer (Angular JS + Java) - 4 to 6 YRS - Chennai Roles and Responsibilities: Java 1.5 and above. [...
Capgemini - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee
Short Description Java Consultant_4-6yrs_Chennai Location Qualifications Bachelore In Engineering Job...
Capgemini - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee