Fin Rep & Analysis AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Enterprise Costing COE was formed to centralize all the cost allocations centrally, which were previously decentralized in the lines of business and entities. The ECT (Enterprise costing team) is responsible for ensuring that all expenses in the nature of allocations are being allocated out to the respective Lines of business and also to the entities following a fair, transparent and scientific approach. The Corporate Finance organization supports all Wells Fargo business lines, the financial construct of the organization is complex and the ideal candidate will need to possess a strong financial acumen for all facets of WF Financial Planning; Operating Budgets, Project Budgets and Cost Recovery. Responsible for ensuring that financial methodologies and practices are in line with the Cost Allocation COE guidelines and that financial policies and practices are being adhered to.
About the Role
This group is looking for a Financial Consultant to support several groups within the Corporate Staff Functions. Will interact with senior level Business and Finance leadership and will be responsible for providing Cost Allocation guidance to various organizations such as Corporate Finance, Accounting, Tax and FP&A.
- Performing analysis of complex financial and operating data and identifies financial trends, patterns and issues.
- Developing solutions to complex financial issues, such as INIE recovery methodologies or Volume/rate impacts.
- Supporting and providing inputs for the quarterly forecast process.
- Hands on experience in the complete end to end of cost allocation process including cost recovery.
- Good accounting background to understand the flow of GL transactions and advise true up / correction entries.
- Good understanding of the CC AU and GL combination and good at hierarchy management.
- Independently performs ad hoc financial analysis and is able to turn the analysis into meaningful, actionable information.
- Provides leadership / direction on the Enterprise Cost COE processes - both written and verbal.
- Evaluate strategic initiatives that may impact Finance as a whole
- Excellent ability to summarize key data for management
- Ensures adherence to compliance and risk management activities within finance related work efforts
- Flair for numbers and is good on analytical skills
Market Skills and Certifications
- Mandatory experience around cost allocations in product or service based organizations.
- Should have handled end to end of cost allocations process and must be familiar with the allocation cycles.
- Good experience / exposure around cost methodologies, cost studies and cost play book.
- Familiar with different allocation concepts and service catalogue.
- Exposure to all FPA aspects around cost allocations.
- Demonstrated expertise with Technology Financial concepts i.e. labor forecasting, software amortization schedules, etc.
- Forecasting and Budgeting; DNIE (direct expense) and INIE; (indirect expense allocations)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in supporting a Finance organization
- Previous experience creating and/or monitoring systems or models to predict financial outcomes
- Good working knowledge of the Essbase reporting ad-in for Excel
- Advance knowledge of PowerPoint and/or the creation of executive financial briefings
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee