Fin Plan & Controls AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Team manages a team of subject matter experts providing very detailed Enterprise Finance plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company's balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments; oversees internal real estate needs; drives acquisitions; is responsible for financial controls; and leads corporate strategy.
About the Role
This leadership role requires a developed understanding of Enterprise Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. Responsible for internal financial management reporting and analysis to support the enterprise, business units, and functional areas and provide meaningful insights into the underlying drivers impacting results. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
- Ensure Monthly/Quarterly books are closed in timely and accurate manner
- Work on monitoring cost viz. forecast vs actual and provide variance analysis to stakeholders
- Conducting in-depth research of financial, operating and analyzing, interpreting and reporting findings; working with business partners
- Collect financial data, performing high-level analysis, testing for accuracy, identifying and resolving complex problems
- Requires extensive data reconciliation & consolidation as well as analysis, additionally coupling the use of scenario and sensitivity analysis to forecast possible outcomes, and use this theoretical information to create key metrics for monitoring
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics, monitor KPI and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Performing most complex variance and trend analyses; communicating and providing guidance to business partners regarding relevant financial policies
- Evaluate all financial results and associated reporting, conduct financial and commercial studies to develop analyses
- Creating and/or monitoring systems or models to predict financial outcomes.
- Recommending business strategies or approaches and providing input to business strategic plans based on various analysis
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's/ Post graduate in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in finance or accounting roles, including monthly close, management reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Ability to work both independently and within team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build financial models, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power point.
- 5-7 years of experience in finance or accounting roles, including monthly close, management reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Industry experience strongly preferred. Advanced Essbase knowledge preferred.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
3358703 Commissioning Specialist Power Power Conversion GE...
General Electric Company - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee
Apps Systems EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion...
Wells Fargo - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee