Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Engineer / Senior Engineer - Process Engineer with relevant experience in the refinery, oil & gas and petrochemical industry for performing process design activities in various phases of projects (viz., conceptual design, feasibility study, basic/FEED and detail engineering).
He / She should be able to understand the sequence of finalizing each of the process documents. He / she should have quick and fast learning attitude to grasp the latest tools and software in the process design field. He / She should be able to communicate / interact with the team effectively and give directions to the junior engineers. He / She should be able to understand the project requirements / philosophies and carryout the following process activities independently.
- Prepare / check / update design basis
- Perform / check Simulation using PRO-II or HYSYS to finalize the PFD and HMB
- Prepare / check PFD/UFD and HMB
- Perform / check process calculation for Pumps and Compressors
- Prepare / check Pump and Compressor datasheets
- Prepare / check datasheets for other equipment and packages
- Prepare / check DPTD
- Provide process inputs for preparation of MSD
- Perform / check line sizing for the pumped and non-pumped lines
- Prepare / check / update P&IDs, PSFS and C&E diagrams
- Prepare / update Control narratives and other philosophies
- Perform / check design calculations for two phase and three phase separators, KODs / Flare KODs.
- Check control valve design calculations and prepare datasheet
- Perform / check safety relief calculations as per relevant API standards
- Prepare / check process documents line list, HMS and Utility summary
- Conduct dynamic simulation study, transient study, surge study, Minimum Metal Design Temperature (MDMT) study, etc.
- Conduct depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
- Coordinate with drafting team and engineering team for process inputs and drawing preparation
- Coordinate / attend project review and 3-D model review meetings with client / vendors
- Should attend safety studies like Hazop/Hazid and SIL assessment and undertake close-out activities for open points identified in these meetings.
- Should be able to lead a section / area of the project
Skills / Qualifications
- B.Tech / M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- Post qualification 3 - 10 years of experience is desirable.
- Should have worked as an Process Lead / Area Lead in projects.
- Hands on experience in simulation software and design tools
- Knowledge on Indian and international standards preferred.
- Experience in basic engineering, FEED and Detail engineering projects for Oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical sector for Indian and International clients
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
You will be responsible forthe efficient running ofthe department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate...
Hyatt Regency Chennai - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee
Position Summary: The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for : Improving supplier quality , delivery,...
Emerson Electric - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - beBee