Desktop EngineerOur professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
A true partner within the business, our IT team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions delivery and application development, network operations, workforce services and information services/knowledge management.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
Provide Level 3 IT Technical support services to all employees in supported Duff & Phelps Offices. Additionally, provide assistance to the business by doing site visits to company clients for the purpose of IT data collection.
- Provide junior level desktop/laptop support
- Promote consistent laptop, desktop, and software standards
- Provide strong QA testing of all new laptopdesktop hardware
- Assist with health of desktop operating system, applications, and documentation
- Assist with 3rd level ticket resolution and customer service
- Assist with evaluating, testing, and deploying all client facing applications
- Assist with in-depth troubleshooting of laptopdesktop issues
- Assist with critical desktop patching and updates
- Assist with antivirus monitoring, maintenance, and updates
- Assist with client level firewall monitoring, maintenance, and updates
- Assist with client level backups, monitoring, and documentation
- Assist with print servers standardization and driver support
- Assist with all new laptopdesktop operating system upgrades
- Provide after-hours and 'on-call' support, as necessary
- Traveling to regional offices will be required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years' experience supporting desktop services in an enterprise environment
- Understanding of developing implementing standards, processes, and procedures,
- Experience imaging and supporting Windows desktop operating systems
- Experience with quality assurance of PC images and software deployments
- Experience with desktop management tools and concepts
- Experience working with software deployment and inventory systems
- Experience working with Lenovo HP (Wintel based) desktop hardware
- Experience working with Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Experience working with MS Office 20xx configuration and applications
- Experience with data collection of file services
- Experience working both independently or as part of a project group
- Experience working flexible hours and on call 365x24x7
- Strong technical knowledge on all supported application & hardware
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in independent functioning
- Ability to accomplish tasks without supervision
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Experience working with virtual / remote staff members
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and lead projects
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to communicate orally and through written, via weekly reports.
Education and/or Experience:
University education is required. Previous experience in an Information Technology function is preferred. Ability to communicate and to interact effectively with co-workers and customers is required. Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions is a must.
Certificates, License, Registrations:
Microsoft certifications a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Short Description Looking for Mes Engineer/Proficy Cimplicity Proficy Plant Application Proficy_Mumbai...
Capgemini - Borivli, Maharashtra - beBee
Short Description Qualifications Job Responsibilities End to End Recruitment 4yrs to 6yrs Mumbai Job...
Capgemini - Borivli, Maharashtra - beBee