Credit Portfolio ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Independent Risk Management (IRM) is a key component of WFEGS. Consumer Credit Risk Management within IRM brings a Team Member-based approach to the international talent pool focusing on analytical requirements. It encompasses roles that deliver insights and analysis based on skills, experience and judgment. Team Members exercise this judgment under general direction versus rule-driven processing. Processes and services performed in this area tend to be based on skills, domain knowledge and intellectual capability.
About the Role
The EGS HL Portfolio Credit Risk team supports the U.S. Portfolio Credit Risk team by the completion, modification, creation, and development of reports and analysis for the Home Lending portfolio.
HL Originations and Portfolio Reporting:
- The Home Lending Held for Investment (HFI) portfolio is made up of several active and legacy portfolios with different credit and collateral profiles
- New originations, portfolio credit and collateral risk monitoring and identifying emerging trends across portfolios
- Developing and maintaining reports to monitor Home Lending new originations and portfolio trends
- Identifying emerging trends and conducting deep dive analysis to determine drivers
- Monitoring the originations volume and performance of Mortgage loans and Home Equity lines that were booked within the credit policy vs those booked as an exception to credit policy
- Effectively navigating multiple data sources and analyzing and interpreting large data sets
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and data mining support
- Communicating analytical findings to management
- Effectively leverage analytical tools such as SAS
- Supporting recurring and ad hoc reporting packages for management
Market Skills and Certifications
- Over all experience around 3-5 years in similar role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative fields such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, finance, economics, econometrics or computer sciences
- 3+ years of experience in credit risk analytics
- 3+ years of advanced programming experience in SAS, SPSS, R or Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong technical skills and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, high degree of initiative, strong partnering and interpersonal skills, as well as critical analytical thinking
- Must possess a results driven attitude committed to quality work.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Flexibility with changing priorities
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Master's degree in quantitative discipline
- Experience within the US Home Lending environment
- Familiarity with account/portfolio management within the banking industry
- Demonstrated excellence at developing sound credit processes and enhancing existing processes
- Proficiency with SAS macros and experience in leveraging macros to make processes more efficient
- Knowledge of SQL & data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Understanding of bank data sets and other industry data sources
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee