- Manage the enablement and delivery for 'SAS Customer Intelligence Solutions' and 'Global Customer Success' teams from Pune in collaboration with SAS global professional services.
- Maximize revenue, profit, resource utilization and customer satisfaction through solutions enablement and consulting services.
- Define, create and maintain the required IP and artefacts that support a standard delivery of solutions. Ensure adoption across the team.
- Collaborate regularly with appropriate department management / global teams to ensure progress toward divisional goals pertinent to their group. Collaborate regularly with appropriate delivery and sales leadership to ensure progress toward joint business plans and objectives are progressing and aligned.
- Provide quality enablement and service delivery through strong leadership, consistent communication and enforcing of accountabilities to staff. Ensure all staff are accountable for results of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies.
- Define and oversee the team objectives and acquisition/development of resources to support the needs of the business
- Provide staff with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, talent management and performance appraisals.
- Responsible for all quantitative and qualitative team metrics.
- Team-building, organizational alignment, and staff development activities.
- Ensure staff compliance with established divisional policies and procedures including, but not limited to, skills inventory, staff profiles, methodologies, quality assurance and project closeout.
- Strong management and leadership skills with good balance of business, technology and delivery experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams for achieving shared goals and objectives.
- Keep abreast of trends in the related and competitive marketplace.
- Participate in SRDI organisational initiatives, Promote SRDI values
- Solutions: SAS Customer Intelligence, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Software as a Service
- Technology Consulting / Professional Services: Requirements Gathering, Solution Design, Deployment, Implementation, Customisation, Support and Engagement Management.
- 10+ years’ experience in professional services, 3-4 years leading team of 5+ experienced technology consultants
- Expert knowledge of customer intelligence solutions domain, marketing technology, delivery management, global delivery methodology
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders to identify scope, plan delivery and ensure quality execution of technology / solution implementation projects
- Experience in building team of expert technology consultants in niche solution areas, creating a knowledge base / best practices, rapid deployment of solutions and creating quality enablement assets for global audience
Software Engineer/OSS - Operations Shared Services : 0000DFI8 Description Role Purpose : DataStage Developer /...
HSBC - Pune, Maharashtra - beBee
Senior Software Engineer/RBWM Technology : 0000DGM5 Description API testing. Mandatory hands-on skills (not just a...
HSBC - Pune, Maharashtra - beBee