Microsoft Services is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft's mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As one of the largest divisions inside Microsoft - with over 23,000 employees worldwide - this diverse team includes architects, consultants, support professionals, sales, and business leaders who serve customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers get the most out of their technology investments. We are proud to be the face of Microsoft to many of our customers and partners. The power of that connection, in addition to understanding how they use our products, helps us deliver the voice of our customers back to our business groups to make our technology and Microsoft even better.
We are hiring consultants to join our India Global Delivery team based out of Hyderabad for Microsoft Data & AI Domain team. Our team consists of more than 1000 global employees with over 150 consultants based out of Hyderabad. Focus areas include: Data Platform Modernization, Advanced Analytics, AI, Internet of Things, and Data Insights Visualization. We enable our customers to grow faster and perform better by freeing up the power of data and making it accessible and usable. As a consultant with Data and AI, you would be delivering technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. You should be able to communicate your findings both orally and visually. You act as a trusted advisor for our enterprise customers. You advise, lead and challenge them when it comes to Data and AI.
Building upon solid IT project experience a Data Insight Consultant will work with the team, internal collaborators and external partners, to assist our customers in thier Digital Transformation Journey. This would require the following skill sets:
- Strong understanding of cloud environment (PaaS, IaaS) and strong understanding in Hybrid model
- Level 300-400 knowledge is must and meeting the level in 2 of the below mentioned technologies:
- Azure Data Services
- SQL Managed Instance
- Azure Database service for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience HDI, ADL, DataBricks
- Experience in open source DB like Cassandra, Mongo etc. and or CosmosDB
- Large (100 gigabytes- 10’s Terabytes) Database migration experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge in SQL Data platform, SQL performance/query tuning and optimizations, query store analysis (SQL 2016 and above) is highly desired
- Working knowledge of setting up and running SQL Managed instance or PostgreSQL
- Executed minimum 2 open source Database projects and experience on Mongo/Cassandra/CosmosDBStack that involves Azure Data Lake, Data Factory (Oozie) or ADF, SQL DWH, Blob containers
- Ability to independently carrying proof of concepts and feasibility analysis of large data migrations and Azure workloads.
- Able to design, execute and validate solution architecture as per the Enterprise Architecture.
- Able to do Code reviews as per organization's Best Practices.
Additionally, experience in any of the following will be considered favorably:
- Big Data stack: MapReduce, Hadoop, Sqoop, Spark
- ETL technologies: Talend, Pentaho, Informatica,etc
- Languages: Java, Python, R, F#, C#
- Know-How in the area of exploratory data analysis
Candidates must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
Travel as needed across the globe, is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand.
Senior Consultant-190015K4 Preferred Qualifications - 7 to 10 years of industry experience preferably on...
ORACLE - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee
The Cross Domain/ Government Industry team brings together Domain Delivery teams, Sales, Account-Aligned Delivery &...
MICROSOFT - Hyderabad, Telangana - beBee