- Owns development for features of medium to large complexity, and apply in-depth knowledge to turn requirements into architectural and feature specs
- Give extensively in the analysis, design, prototype, and implementation of new features and improving existing ones
- Address broad architecture and design issues of existing/future products or technologies and provide strategic direction in evaluating new technologies
- Work with product management/marketing to evaluate and decide what new features to be added
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter and fast learner who can develop methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- You can provide leadership within the respective division and act as a mentor to engineers
- An expert on one or more platforms and knowledgeable of cross-platform issues, competitive products, and customer requirements. Should contribute significantly towards the development and application of advanced concepts, technologies and expertise within the team.
- Ensure high-quality code and related documentation
How to Succeed:
- B.Tech/M.Tech from a premier institute with 4 to 7 years of hands-on design / development experience in software development, preferably in a product development organization
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of software fundamentals including design & analysis of algorithms, data structure design, and implementation, documentation, and unit testing.
- Deep understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a deep understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- Ability to work passionately and independently with minimal supervision
- Be an excellent great teammate with good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in vector graphics domain would be preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Position Summary: We are building the next generation of extensibility marketplace running inside the applications...
Adobe Inc. - Noida, Uttar Pradesh - beBee
3366719 Lead Engineer - Mechanical Equipment Power Gas Power Systems ...
General Electric Company - Noida, Uttar Pradesh - beBee