Client Success Specialist IV-190011ZN
As a Customer Success
Specialist (CSS), you will maintain post-sales contact to manage the successful and ongoing relationship with
an assigned customer base to achieve a high level
of customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will guide our customers
in providing outstanding customer experiences, specifically with regard to
their operations, and to meet their business objectives.
A significant part of
the role is to provide advice and best practices to assist the customer
maximize adoption of their purchased solution, ensuring renewal of their
contract as well as identifying expansion opportunities.
You will also play a
concierge and customer advocate role by being a liaison between our
customers and Oracle’s internal teams that support the customer’s solution and
You will be responsible
to work with the customer to ensure successful implementation, drive adoption
and usage. You will help the customer define success criteria and help realize
Success in this role is
demonstrated by retaining contract renewals, achieving an expansion value,
customer reference ability and solution utilization.
· Demonstrated experience providing SaaS vendor services to
· Demonstrated capability to build and maintain strong customer
relationships with a diverse set of internal and external business owners and
stakeholders across all organizational levels
- Intermediate work experience in an external customer facing role
- Knowledge of the following business areas:
· Financial and
- Advanced English written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Oracle services its customers
Confident and assertive
Self-starter and comfortable to work autonomously
Ability to place oneself in customer’s shoes
Ability to balance customer needs with Oracle’s needs
Detailed Description and
· Develop remote long-term relationship with customers to assist
them successfully realize value for their investment
· Identify and drive solution and service expansion by presenting
and recommending new features and functionality
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
by being a liaison between the customer and Oracle’s internal operations and
partner (e.g. Consulting, Cloud Technical Support, Customer Care, Product
Development, Hosting, Accounting and Product Management)
· Ensure customer continues to renew contract with Oracle with
favorable terms and conditions
· Execute and maintain Client Reference program
· Maintain current and accurate account information and contact
information within assigned customer database(s)
· Work with the Oracle internal teams to participate in the
development, implementation, communication and monitoring of customer success
stories, event, workshops, etc
· Provide input into the Customer Success methodology
· Leading contributor individually and as a team member
· Provide direction and mentoring to newer team members
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: Regular Employee Hire
Danaher Company Description Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and...
Confidential - Mumbai, Maharashtra - beBee
AVP - RBB Relationship Manager : 0000DPRC Description Job Title: AVP- RBB Relationship Manager Some careers open...
HSBC - Mumbai, Maharashtra - beBee