At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The selected individual will be working in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. This is an engaging technical position which is a part of our operations and infrastructure support team. Has to provide on call support and support to issues/problems and also to interact with various internal and external teams as well.
- Coordinate with Systems Engineer for recovery related issues and is aware of their environment.
- Restoration as per the requirement of the client & its troubleshooting.
- Proficient in infrastructure management services in 24/7 production environment.
- Aware of ITIL and SAFE process.
- Assesses the feasibility of new infrastructure solutions and reviews alternatives when introducing automation.
- Performs analysis and evaluates current and legacy services for migration or upgrades. Assesses suitability of vendor products or solutions to determine requirements for capacity, improvements, or new enhancements.
- Monitors the implementation of enterprise infrastructure and provides guidance and clarification to team members and resources.
- Reports and troubleshoots service concerns based on assessment of monitoring tools. Warns of potential performance or growth reaching thresholds.
- Provides support to development of internal competency and resources for critical skill sets for the Digital Aviation solutions team in Boeing India.
- Develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners and team members to execute on projects.
- Provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
- Support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement
Desired Skills :
- 5+ years IT industry experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Citrix/XenApp & VDI Administration with multiple sites and farms.
- Strong technical knowledge on MS operating system (Windows 2003, 2008 &2012).
- Good Knowledge on Xenserver
- Knowledge on Citrix provisioning service
- Strong knowledge on Active directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Expert on all versions of Citrix (Metaframe XP/Metaframe 1.8/Metaframe 3.0/Presentation server 4.0 / Presentation server 4.5) and strong knowledge of Citrix Secure Gateway / Web Interface / Netscaler, Nfuse) and the communication between them and Citrix farm.
- Capable to resolve the security based problems on Citrix.
- Strong knowledge on Citrix/XenApp & VDIs
- Creating, deleting, modify and Move VDIs
- Strong knowledge on VDI permission and access related task
- Track unused VDIs and remove them per Customer Policies
- Trouble shooting Citrix based problems with Root cause analysis and strong fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge on Migrating and upgrading Citrix Servers and it is components.
- Strong understanding of Load Manager, Resource manager and installation manager.
- Experience in packaging and deploying application on Citrix farm using Citrix packager.
- Experience on Citrix farm performance tuning.
- Good experience in resolving profile, printer, access, and communication issues on Citrix.
- Good Experience of Citrix Security, Citrix policy printer management through Citrix, Windows profile management and group policy management and configuration.
- Knowledge on VB Scripting.
- Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent processes (Incident, Change and Problem Management).
- Ability to diagnose technical problems and identify solutions
- Disaster recovery management. Ability in setting up recovery infrastructure. Technical Knowledge (Projects):
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a Citrix Farms.
- Perform installations and configuration of different version of Citrix. Process & Documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, Information Technology, or Engineering is required. with 5 +yrs of Experience.
- Relevant experience in Citrix/XenApp & VDI Administration with multiple sites and farms
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee