- Develop and Implement innovative principles of Space planning in tune with Business requirement
- Orienting the new joiners with Boeing India and BIES function
- Responsible for all Employee services including but not limited to Food, transport, vending, events, telecommunications etc
- Maintaining excellent relationship with various Business Units (BU) & taking care of any related business requirements
- Coordinating with Landlord to ensure smooth building operations
- Should be able to manage the end to end all technical services including equipment maintenance required to operate facility & ensure 100% uptime of services at all times
- Manages and support integration of activities like facilities occupation including facilities planning, analysis, project administration, property administration, facilities provisioning as required from time to time
- Should have managed small and large projects. Ability to lead and manage small minor project works on-site
- Should be familiar with facility takeover from Projects team which includes snagging / de-snagging / track and maintain all facility related documentation etc
- Responsible for Asset management i.e. end to end life cycle of an asset until disposal & taking care of quarterly/annual physical verification of assets
- Responsible for complete Procure to Pay cycle (P2P) & coordinating with relevant business partners(s)
- Responsible for ensuring safety & security at workplace and implementation of Employee Health and Safety policies
- Ability to collaborate with other functions like Global Real Estate/Finance/HR/Security etc as & when required
- Responsible for representing BIES for various audits like Quality/ISO/BCP including recertification(s)
- Sharing inputs on annual budget allocation & tracking planned vs actual spent along with proper reasoning of deviations (if any)
- Monitor emergency response procedures such as dialogic/call tree/ERT members
- Manage end to end site operations with special focus on driving value through service delivery improvements, cost saving initiatives etc
- Should have knowledge of required permits to maintain compliant facility operations
Skills required- - Achievement and Results Oriented
Achieves efficient, timely, quality results by directing efforts on expected outcomes while providing exemplary business partner service within expected timeframes.
- Analytical Thinking
Effectively collects, organizes, synthesizes, and analyzes data; summarizes findings; develops conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Decision Making
Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Innovation / Creativity
Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking. Tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Planning and organizing
Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all relevant stakeholders. Anticipate important or critical events, identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations. Demonstrate the use of information -gathering techniques, analyzing situations and identifying implications in order to make correct decisions. Demonstrate ability to monitor progress and to make changes as required.
- Service Delivery
Anticipates and responds to needs and demands of business partners and organizations (both internal and external) with a service excellence mindset.
- Work Standards
Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Positive Collaboration, Ability to facilitate decision making, Proactive risk management, Effective Communicator with good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft office tool
- People Management, Quick learner, Eye for detail & Customer focused.
- Capability to manage and lead teams
Minimum of Bachelors degree required
12-16 years of experience with at least 8-10 years relevant experience working in Real Estate/IFM/Shared Services/Administrative environment.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee