Business Support ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role:
Role will be responsible for providing global regulatory reforms reporting solutions. As such, this role will sit within the Operations Product & Strategic Delivery Reporting team, a team that works across all front-office asset classes (including Rates, Credit, SPG, Exotics, FX, Commodities, Equities, Futures, Repos and Bonds), across multiple regulations and with a remit extending across the US, EMEA and APAC. The ideal candidate should have a strong track record of successfully delivering medium to complex projects, and have familiarity with capital markets & institutional brokerage.
- Design and execute new business requirements.
- Perform impact assessments to understand the impact on Operations, across all front-office assets (including Rates, Credit, SPG, Exotics, FX, Commodities, Equities, Futures, Repos and Bonds), of new guidelines published by regulators.
- Drive delivery of all project deliverables including business case, requirements, project planning, testing, implementation and closing.
- Identify, analyze and manage risks, issues and interdependencies, escalating as necessary and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Ensure project delivery is carried out according to defined scope.
- Appropriate tracking and monitoring are imposed throughout the implementation and post successful completion.
- Ensure that project is rolled out across asset classes and multiple functional trade reporting projects.
- Maintain up to date working knowledge of the industry and ensure that the organizations interests are taken into account.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience in documenting Testing Strategies, coordinating testing efforts across multiple platforms and business functions, capturing and documenting UAT results, creation of test scripts and managing the pass/fail process of all test procedures.
- Experience with end-to-end, front-to-back Change Management within Capital Markets.
- Working knowledge and implementation experience within Regulatory Reporting- CFTC, HKMA, CAD, EMIR, MIFID.
- Experience with implementation of strategic control framework across multiple reporting requirements and regime: Governance Control Framework.
- Ability to interface between business and technology teams, able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with stakeholders in IT, Operations, Product Control and the Business.
- Ability to understand problems, identify solutions and develop clear options and recommendations.
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives through from trade capture to back-office.
- Sound knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Experience in writing and facilitating business requirements and test scripts.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee