Auto req ID: 192370BR
Lead SCPI function in India to generate Sensory, consumer and product insights for Foods and Beverage categories for India and MENA to drive consumer satisfaction and business success.
- Lead SCPI team to design and execute effective sensory and consumer research to support the innovation, portfolio transformation, productivity and brand maintenance agendas for Foods/Beverage categories in India and MENA
- Manage internal Sensory (DI)/Consumer testing
- Manage and coach team members on technical skills and business skills for their career growth
- Continuously build sensory capability and capacity in consumer/sensory testing methodologies (qual./quant.) and statistical methods to step up business impact and improve new product launch success
- as part of AMENA team, contribute to AMENA SCPI short term and long term goals; leverage unique capability to support AMEA needs
- Actively participate in and drive Global SCPI initiatives and comply to Global protocols/best practice
- Educate R&D team and business partners on Sensory science and consumer research to ensure thorough understanding of Sensory best practices and protocols for informed and efficient partnership
- Build operating budget and ensure tracking and compliance to plan
- A Master’s degree, preferably in Science , Engineering
- Min 10 years of experience in consumer/ sensory research
- Deep knowledge of Sensory methodologies, DA, DI, TDS, consumer profiling
- Deep knowledge of qualitative and quantitative Consumer research methodologies
- Solid understanding of statistics and familiar with experimental design and statistical analysis for Sensory; working knowledge of statistic packages such as SPSS, XL-stat, etc.
- Experience in managing people
- Deep understanding of Indian culture and Indian consumers
Differentiating Competencies Required:
- Ability to set the agenda and take other along
- Quick learner
- Strong drive for results, high passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong team working and networking skills
- Ability in dealing with complexity
- Ability to manage multiple project at the same time
- Strategic thinking capability
- Negotiation skills and strong influencing skills
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
AVP Credit & Risk : 0000DPRF Description Job Title - AVP Credit & Risk Some careers open more doors than...
HSBC - Gurgaon, Haryana - beBee
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the...
Gartner, Inc. - Gurgaon, Haryana - beBee