Apps Systems EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Business Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role
Able to fill into Data Mart which means interpreting data and make it ready for development to Tableau / Power BI developers.
SQL ETL Design and Development
Good experience in ETL data Layers, Extraction from heterogeneous system and different sources for structured data
- Good understanding of business lifecycle and data interactions and ability to share report to Data governance team.
- Good verbal communication, written documentation and presentation skills
- Adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Understanding performance aspects and ability to fine-tune it.
- Understanding of changing data and pattern of their change and raise to data governance team.
- Couple of years' experience on metrics or arithmetic calculation
- Mandatory Understanding of ETL and Cloud Autosys Framework (Secondary)
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to connect dots, see big picture and find solutions
- B.E/MCA in Computers or Mathematics with Computers.
- MS SQL SSIS
- Good hand on experience on SQL ETL tool
Understanding of databases, query tools, modeling, and/or data traceability is required.
- SQL or similar database understanding script.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee