Analytic ConsultantAbout Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Asset/Liability Management group evaluates the Company's exposure to interest rate risk, determines strategies to improve performance and provide management and steering of the Company's balance sheet, interest rate exposure, liquidity, and capital in the banking book. It set limits on how much of the Company's annual earnings and evaluates how much of the Company's estimated longer-term value will be put at risk under the assumption of interest rate scenarios that differ significantly from management's most likely planning assumptions. The ALM balance sheet and net interest income modeling framework is also leveraged for capital stress testing and provides inputs to liquidity management.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Interest Rate Risk (IRR) and Balance Sheet (BS) Modeling/ Analytics team to support analysis and reporting of the deposit/loan portfolios. You will interact closely with other members of the ALM team.
- Analyze month-over month changes in Current Position and be able to highlight any key changes in loan/deposit data characteristics as well as significant movements in balancing details.
- Prepare and analyze standard review decks for 9Qtr base forecast and IRR analytics and stress test and be able to identify significant changes and drivers compared to prior forecasts.
- Support putting together and analyzing key loan/deposit data for KPI metrics and assumption monitoring.
- Develop tools and templates for deposit/loan risk analysis.
- Track and monitor deposit/loan assumptions defined in Essbase/QRM by lines of business units.
- Build and manage loan/deposit balance/ yield reporting and perform trend analysis.
- Perform loan/deposit interest rate risk analysis on individual business units or products and communicate impact to the stakeholders.
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis/projects as and when necessary.
- Perform variance analysis of quarterly deposit/loan balance forecast.
- Maintain complex spreadsheets and reporting packages, modify associated SQL and VBA code as needed.
- Create comprehensive documentation of all recurring ALM processes.
- Verify the accuracy, reasonableness, and consistency of data and assumptions and provide in depth analysis and understanding of key drivers.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Mathematics related field, MBA Finance preferred.
- Experience of more than 5 years in Data Analysis, Forecasting and Reporting on regular and adhoc initiatives.
- Knowledge in Banking/Financial Services domain.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS excel,VBA and Macros.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in Financial Risk Management
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been...
American Express - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee
Want to build innovative, cutting edge automation in a startup like environment backed by the strong infrastructure you...
Amazon - Bengaluru, Karnataka - beBee