AM Platform Services : 0000DQRZ
Job Title: AM Platform Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
The major function of this role is to ensure effective delivery of branch customer interface functions in the front office and teller areas in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction along with operational efficiency.
- Maintain good inter-personnel relationship across the branch staff
- Ensure branch hygiene by ensuring that all posters and any other promotional material are correctly and neatly displayed and latest brochures are always available. Ensure that the banking hall and ATMs are always clean
- Ensure positive customer experience and manage complaints / escalations
- Through effective service delivery, which would include prompt reply to customer queries and complaints, identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce customer waiting time, monitoring customer service scores on an ongoing basis and driving improvements in these scores
- Ensure that customer complaints are handled within defined TATs, and all staff is sensitised to proactively manage customer service issues
- Dockable complaints should be kept within acceptable benchmarks
- Maintain a requisite level of customer interaction by undertaking field visits with sales personnel
- Work as a team – ensure effective communication by regular discussions and feedback
- Maintain control over on various customer deliverables
- Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe group compliance policy, including timely implementation of recommendation made by internal /external auditor and external regulators.
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local guidelines related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
- Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the HSBC Bank India RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
- Be aware and Identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by HSBC Bank India RBWM example Cash, insurance, credit cards products etc
- Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of HSBC Bank India RBWM customers or New-to-bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
- Ensure that the prescribed process is being followed while dealing with non-HSBC customers request for monetary instruments and wire transfers
- Be aware of AML risk posed by pouch and mail, Monetary instruments, cash services and wire transfer services and should undergo the mandatory training for the same
- Be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and must ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
- Ensure adequate due diligence is undertaken by the Individual/team to ensure that the nature of the various transactions of wire transfer, cash services, monetary instruments are in sync with customer profile
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-India-National Capital Territory-New Delhi
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 21-Oct-2019, 10:21:14 Unposting Date
: 28-Oct-2019, 18:29:00
Enterprise Governance and Operational Support Delivery Leader – EGSWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading...
Wells Fargo - Narela, Delhi - beBee
Coolgen Developer - 4 to 6 years We arelooking to hire Coolgen developers with 4– 6years of exp for...
Capgemini - Narela, Delhi - beBee