Poultry - Institutional Business Lead (TO-173D3)
Found in: Expertini
Position Purpose & Summary
This position is responsible for Cargill’s Micro Ingredient products to promote and sell to poultry customers(Integrators, feed miller and farmers) and convince about the product as per the product portfolio
• Product promotion to platinum, diamond and gold customers the customer categorized as per our business potential Platinum Customer Per month business expected 5 thousand same as Diamond Premont business 2 thousand
- Meeting the above customers at regular intervals ensuring 100% coverage.
- Take support from the superiors wherever required to drive the business
- Creating demand for our company products in the assigned territory.
- Forecasting the business and plan
- Compliance to safety measures on and off the field.
- Implementation of company strategies in the field.
- Develop relationship with Distributors/outlet
- Monitors the secondary sales of our distributors
• Products forecast
- Check last 3 months sales data & shares the forecast details with ASM
- Coordinates with ASM to liquidate the stock
- Collects the stock order from distribution point & updated the to same CFA (Carrying & forwarding Agent)
• Outstanding collection
- Collects the outstanding payments from distributors against the order and submits it to CFA
1 week ago
Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, India