Supply Chain Analyst - JDA (7-17 yrs) Gujarat (DevOps) (TO-BCD7C)
Found in: Adzuna
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand solution pain points, troubleshoot complex planning issues, and propose effective solutions.
- Organize to develop new supply chain functionalities and business processes.
- Improve data governance, data maintenance, and data quality monitoring processes to ensure high data integrity across all system modules.
- Drive continuous improvements on solution scalability and reliability.
- Responsible for maintaining system architecture documentation, including reviewing and approving data dictionary and interface changes.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 7+ years hands on experience in designing, constructing, testing, and supporting complex supply chain planning solutions, such as JDA (i2/Manugistics), SAP APO, Adexa.
- 3+ years- experience implementing and supporting enterprise system integration within the supply chain management domain.
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL experience including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages.
- Experience with Oracle 10g and 11g.
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with technical and functional teams.
- Strong working knowledge of software development cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
3 days ago
We have requirement for GIS Operator for Gas Pipe Line Project.Details:- Experience: 1.5-3 yrs- Minimum Qualification:...
GIS Consortium India Pvt. Ltd. - Gujarat, India - Adzuna
Description InformationJob DescriptionResponsibilities :- Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity...
Bharti Soft Tech - Gujarat, India - Adzuna